FPTech, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25 years of domestic & commercial servicing. Specialist Fisher & Paykel technician

We have a LG dishwasher LD-12AW2 that we inherited when we

We have a LG dishwasher LD-12AW2 that we inherited when we bought our house 6 years ago. We have only sparingly used it but in recent weeks we have relyed on it more & more as our young kids create more dishes than we can clean. We find that the top water swirler hanging from top inner surface always pops off the flange resulting in residue left on some glasses on the top shelf. I have cleaned out the nozzle to ensure that there is nothing blocking the holes but to no avail. I fear that the plastic perimeter of clip on section of the swirler is either fatigued or stretched. Can we get a replacement swirler that will stay clipped on and what do we ask for? We live in Melbourne Australia.
It sounds as though the top spray nozzle locking collar has broken tabs. You can purchase LG spares through -

Statewide Appliances - LG

Phone 1800 005 220

Just give them your model number and ask for a top spray nozzle or top spray arm