Repairman1981, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  10 years Repairing Appliances, Factory Trained in Several Major Brands Self employed owner at All Better Appliance

Hi there Have electrolux front loader washer. Just moved house

Customer Question

Hi there
Have electrolux front loader washer. Just moved house and now it won't work.
When on/off button pushed on - it just bleeps and no other green lights come on to select cycle, water temp, spin speed etc....
Can you help please?
Regards Jo
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Repairman1981 replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Repairman1981 :

how old is the unit. Was it working perfectly before the move? Was it "braced" during the move or could it have been shook while moving?

JACUSTOMER-dfhlbokd- :

Was not shook and was braced. Unit did work at first until my husband had to replace a hose fitting and did tilt the unit. At one stage all lights did flash and a code 'E90' came up on display .

Repairman1981 :

I'm sorry, but I will have to opt out, I'm located in the USA and I guess it's an austrailian model that I cannot pull any tech sheets for. Someone from austrailia should pick it up pretty quick. Thanks and sorry I couldn't be more help