Craig
Craig, Electrical Technician
Experience:  33 years experience electrical troubleshooting industrial equipment and control systems.
21549903

my reverse osmosis system is not drawing out of the tank. The

my reverse osmosis system is not drawing out of the tank. The tank seems to have water in it. i pulled the hose off the filter end and was able to suck water out. fresh water is at the green hose the other hose going to the faucet i can blow air out of. i son't know where to go from here
First thing to do here is put an air pressure gauge on the tank and check the pressure. Must be 9-12 PSI. Start with that and let me know.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
tryed a tire guage nothing, pressed the needle valve in no air came out. can a tire oump put that pressure in and what type guage would measure that little pressure?
That is the reason you are not getting any water. You will need to use a good tire pump or take it out and take it to an air station to pressure it with 10-12 PSI. A good tire gauge will read this pressure. Get one with a dial on it so you can actually see the numbers.