Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech

I have a kenmore elite Oasis HT. Model# 110.28081700. This

I have a kenmore elite Oasis HT. Model# XXXXX This unit keeps throwing an eror code oL. I have removed every thing and ran a dry cycle still error. The tub spins alot slower than normal. Seems like maybe the motor control board??? Or could it be the sensor is just not seeing the rotation therefore it does not know how fast it is going therefore not allowing the board to increase speed for safety reasons? Help is greatly appreciated on this unit.

Hi, my name isXXXXX am hoping that I will be able to help you with your problem today..

You will need to remove the inner tub from the unit, you will probably find a sock or some other piece of clothing between the inner and out tub of the unit causing a lot of friction causing this error to come up, I including a training manual that you can download to your computer to aid in the removal of the inner tub, it is not hard to do... Just click on the blue link below to download it to your computer..

WARNING, if you use the OPT OUT button on the tool bar, this will bar me from answering back to you. once pressed I cannot answer anymore of your questions...Use this button with caution...

Your acceptance of my answer if helpful to you, requires that you press the GREEN ACCEPT button, this will allow me to get credit for helping you today, The deposit you paid in the beginning is just that and does not transfer to any experts until you press it...

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK should not be given, I am willing if my advice is not SATISFACTORY to give you a refund of your deposit. I cannot know everything since I am not there with you to see all the conditions that the appliance we are talking about,

Pressing the ACCEPT button will not stop me from continue to helping you in the future if needed on the problem we are working on..

If you are on a SUPSCRIPTION PLAN for JustAnswers you still need to press the GREEN ACCEPT button, you will not be charged more than you monthly subscription rate you have??

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Wow, I removed the contolr pannel took of the top removed the drum and agitaor, Low and behold an electrcal pannel knowout,lol yes it must have been mine. Thanks alot. You help saved me a fortune and made my wife happy as well!!! Great working with an A++ Tech.

Thank you\