Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

How do I remove the control panel of an Kenmore He2 electrical

How do I remove the control panel of an Kenmore He2 electrical dryer, model number 110.87562602?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 years ago.
to remove the control panel, you need to remove the top panel first. There are 3 screws along the back of the top panel. Remove these screws and the top panel will pull back, up, and off. Once the top panel is off, you can remove the screws coming in from the top holding the control panel on. There are also 4 screws coming from the inside of the drying going forward holding the control panel on in all 4 corners of the control panel you'll need to remove and then the control panel folds down and unclips from the bottom.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
are we talking about the same model? I am sorry, this is front loader dryer, where the control panel IS the top panel, right? it goes across the whole width of the dryer and made of plastic with no screws in sight.

I am expecting some hidden clip or so. do you have a link to an image or repair manual on the web showing it?

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 years ago.
yes, we're talking about the same model. No there is not a manual for the unit but just follow the instructions I gave you and start by removing the top panel and you can get on your way to removing the control panel---it's not that easy that it just unclips.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

it was just two screws and no other screws just clips but I got where I wanted. Now, how do I remove the front part with door to get to the place where stuff would fall not caught by the lint screen?

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 years ago.
well... you'll need to remove the lower front panel, there are 3 screws along the bottom then the panel pulls down and off. There are just 3 screws going across the top of the lint filter housing that you remove, then pull the filter out and the int filter housing just pulls off---no need to remove the front panel.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I've done that already, but need to get to the rotating piece withing the duct. So I assume the front panel needs to come off and the cover of the duct, no?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 years ago.
nope, if you're trying to get to the fan blade you just start removing the screws and the front of the blower wheel enclosure comes off.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I had removed all screws visible of the fan blade cover and can't get it off, since it is stuck somewhere inside covered by the front panel. I am also at a loss how to take it out w/o taking off the front panel. Your help would be appreciated.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 years ago.
not sure what to tell you but if you can't figure it out based on what I've told you then you just need to call a technician because there isn't anything more that needs to be done.