Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

how to replace small glass window on whirlpool electiric stove

how to replace small glass window on whirlpool electiric stove model rf376pxdn 1
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

this is a tough one, there are a lot of pieces to this door, which glass on this diagram is it?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
number 7
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
thats a hard one its in the very inside, you will need to remove the door from the oven and lay it down on a towel, have you got the door off?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I do not have the door off .Not quete sure how to do it .if I have it off I shoud be able to go the rest of the way
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
ok pull the door open about half way and look at the hinges, are there holes you can put small nails through? the pictures are not clear and I need to see how yours comes off.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
There is a nail hole in the hinge curved arm about 1 inch from where it enters up on the hinge,.. there is also a nail hole in the silver piece where the curved hinge enters athe bottom of the door
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
ok try putting a nail through each side and then close the door against them and lift the door up and out, I'm not sure which hole try them both, thats how you lock the hinge to remove I believe on this one.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: Other
I am done .I can not find accept button .Please transfer funds to bryan
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
sorry I didn't send the accept button, thats great you got it fixed, thanks Bryan