Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

my washing machine appears to have stopped draining. Neptune

my washing machine appears to have stopped draining. Neptune model. Was working great last load and then a load of towels finished and the washer was filled with suds and soaking wet laundry. Is this a belt issue or something more troublesome?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

If you did not include a model # XXXXX your question please do on you second reply if possible,this helps us serve you faster.

can you get me the full model # XXXXX is the door locked and you cant open?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Model # XXXXX
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
does the door lock? is the door lock light on the panel on?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes the door does lock and it has been locking with no problem. Right now it is unlocked after completing a full cycle.
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
ok you have a drain issue, its either a clog in the drain hose or the pump is clogged, Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=take the screw out marked # XXXXX in this diagram and the ones across form those and pull part # XXXXX out at the top to access the drain and pump assembly, try to get as much water out of the machine as possible before taking the hoses of the pump. get lots of towels ready, let me know what you find, thanks Bryan