Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Just bought a Whirlpool super capacity 465 free standing electric

Customer Question

Just bought a Whirlpool super capacity 465 free standing electric stove, used, previous owner did not have owners manual. I have searched and can not find it. Model No is RF364PXKW, Serial No is RP0410513. I called Sears and they directed me to manage my life.com to get manual on line to print. But none of the model nos. matched. Please help. My email [email protected]
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
is there a 0 or 1 at the end of the model?.like RF364PXKW1 or RF364PXKW0 ?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Sorry, I went out and yet again looked at the no. it has an 1 separated from the rest of the no. That is why I didn't see it before.
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
ok great the owners manual # XXXXX XXXXX LIT8522771 so at least you can search for the correct one. Sears doesn't have it, you will need to search for it unfortunately, heres the link where I found the # http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/showPart.pd?partNumber=LIT8522771&productGroupId=0022&supplierId=664&documentId=W0212001&pageId=00001&searchModelNumber=RF364PXKW1&blt=06&subCompDesc=COOKTOP/LITERATURE
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you, I'll try the links you sent me.
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
ok but they don't actually have it but it gives you the # XXXXX the manual. thanks and well wishes, Bryan