Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a 20 hardwick gas range. One of my lovely ex-tenants

Customer Question

I have a 20" hardwick gas range. One of my lovely ex-tenants took out the 3 7/8 " venturi tubes to make pipes to smoke whatever. I need to find or create 3 of the 4 tubes. Any ideas of where to find?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

If you did not include a model # XXXXX your question please do on you second reply if possible,this helps us serve you faster.

its best to find the model # XXXXX you can, Appliance Model Illustration here are some though, (tubes) if that helps. Part 707660Part 707587you can look through them @ hope this helps, thanks Bryan

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ya - i saw those but they are not the right ones- I would just buy a new range- but it takes 10 days to get one and my new tenant won't want to wait. I have picture of it if you want to give me your e-mail address
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
I'm not allowed to give out my email, against company policy, sorry, you can attach pictures by clicking the little green tree in the bar above.