How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bryan Your Own Question
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 12156
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Bryan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi Jim Hilton here we have a farly new ge model wss4500g0ww,

This answer was rated:

Hi XXXXX here

we have a farly new ge model wss4500g0ww, ser# XXXXX : The agatator seams real lose, and dose'nt want to agatate when in wash mode. How do you get this new model agatator off. on an old one we had just pop the top cap and take the nut off or tighten it.
any help would be good thanks

you need to replace the agitator coupling, Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=these strip and need to be replaced. you have to pull the agitator up and off then take the bolt out holding this to the tranmission shaft. sometimes the agitator is hard to pull off so be careful not to hit yourself in the face (I haveLOL) its hurts. any way you can get this @ for under eight dollars, this will take care of it, thanks Bryan

Bryan and 2 other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you