Randy
Randy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25 years of overall experience: Owner and technician of own appliance repair business.
18559950

Asko 20005 frontloading washing machine. Did load of wash

Customer Question

Asko 20005 frontloading washing machine. Did load of wash last night and locked door wont open this morning when i click on the right button. Digital panel must have been bumped and wrong button pushed. Reads F3. What pattern of buttons do i push to open my door? Can I get a manual or is one on line? Sandra Beck [email protected] Cell(NNN) NNN-NNNN Thank You !!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Randy replied 6 years ago.

Hello, I am here to assist you. The F3 means that the pump failed to pump out water. Therefore the door will not unlock untill you get the water out. This usually means that the pump filter is clogged. Now to unglog it and get the water out you will need alot of towels and a wet/dry vac preferrably. Pull open the lower panel below the door and then you will see the white drain plug. You need to remove that plug keeping in mind when you pull it out whatever water is in the machine will now drain out. After you clean the plug and remove all the water you shhould be able to open the door as normal. I am sending a link to the owners manual for your washer. When you pull open the link you will see the guy that says "download the manual" Click on that and answer the 4 simple question and then you can download the guide. The site is 100% free and 100% safe. I use it all the time for Asko manuals. Take special note to page 10. Hope this helps and take care.

http://safemanuals.com/user-guide-instructions-owner-manual/ASKO/20005-_E