Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

We have a three year old Westinghouse Refridgerator model #

We have a three year old Westinghouse Refridgerator model # XXXXX It has not been keeping the tempurature below the danger zone in the refridgerator, The freezer works fine. Do you have any suggestions?

mike kohr
XXX-XXX-XXXX

is the fan running in the freezer? is there any frost on the back panel in the freezer? look real good. let me know, thanks Bryan

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks for the quick rersponce. There is no frost in the freezer, but the fan did not kick on when I had the door open. I noticed that a couple of bags of frozen vegtables were pushed up tight against the vent in the back of the freezer. I moved them forward so they are not blocking the air flow.
do you have a volt meter, you say the fan is not running? push the door light button in and see if it runs, let me know, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The fan is running now. I do not have a volt meter
ok well the best thing to do is let this run and see if it starts cooling down since you cleared the blockage to the vent. let me know if it doesnt, thanks Bryan