Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have GE Monogrum refrigerator ZFSB23DSS, I would like to

I have GE Monogrum refrigerator ZFSB23DSS, I would like to change interface dispenser board by myself, Is that possible
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

is this what you need to change? Part 962594yours may be a different color,

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
yes, a set of board
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
these are very easy to change. this just snaps on the front, if you look up from underneath you will see slots to get a small flat head screw driver in and pop it off, once its off it just a matter of plugging in the new interface board, no programing or anything just a plug and play type of part, you can do this, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

The flap on our ice dispenser does not close properly and leaves a gap for air to flow out, causing build up of ice inside the freezer. We have already purchased the replacement parts and would like to replace it ourselves but we don't have any instructions.

(due to my English no good, above writing from my daughter help, I got your answer

but now I'm in the office, when I go home tho check that was work, then I'll accept answer. Is that OK?

Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
sure ,heres the diagram also, make sure you check part # XXXXX on this diagram, its the solenoid for the door flap, Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=these can rust and not let the flap close, let me know, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I was order parts from GE (yesterday, and will be arrived tomorrow), they told me if I want fix, need to buy whole set

interface board, but I don't know what look like, If I order wrong, what is your part#36

name call.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
sorry I forget say thank you
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
its the solenoid part # XXXXX from G.E. check and see if its rusted. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

if I need change solenoid part, Is the same way to pull out "Black panel"?

thank you

Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

behind the front dispenser that I told you how to get off there will be another part with 4 small Phillips head screws, remove the screws and move it out of the way then you can get at the solenoid, thanks, Bryan