John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My pelonis hot and cold water cooler cold water isnt cold

Customer Question

I just got a pelonis hot and cold water cooler doesn't produce cold water. It is room temp. I was told it worked great as they just used it before they moved but bought a refrig with water in the door. The hot water is HOT and the light is on the front saying cooling.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joan-Mod replied 6 years ago.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.
Thanks for your question!
I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet.
I will go ahead and try to find an Expert to assist you with your question and appreciate your patience. You will receive an email notification when an Expert replies to you, just as you did here.
Please do not reply to this message unless you do not need further help. If that is the case, please let me know and I can assist you with that.
Please remember that if you get a satisfactory answer from your Expert to click the green accept button so the Expert is compensated for a job well done. Positive feedback is appreciated by them also. :)
If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

Best,
Joan
Moderator