Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

need a fan speed control,rhine electron, model 7067RC

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 4 years ago.
Hi
Is this the wall mounted speed control you need?

Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No, it sets atop the fan and has an antenna if that helps.
Expert:  Rob replied 4 years ago.
Hi
I think the part you are talking about is the remote sensor.
The bit that picks up the command from your remote control.

Hampton Bay is the own brand name for Home Depot. As such this fan could have been made by any number of manufacturers.

Please go here scroll down about half way. Is this what you mean?

These guys have probably the best range, call them on

Phone (NNN) NNN-NNNN Fax (NNN) NNN-NNNN/strong>

Give them the model number etc and they should be able to help you out.

I hope this answers your question and you click the accept button for me, as this is how I get paid for helping you.

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Am I being charged $35.00?
Expert:  Rob replied 4 years ago.
Hi
THis site is called "Just Answer"
We answer questions.
You have paid a deposit to Just Answer. You selected the amount.
That is held until you accept an answer.
If you click accept, then I get paid a percentage of that deposit for helping you and answering your question.

Thanks
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yoy didn't answer my question,you think it may be the remote senser and gave me a phone # XXXXX don't think that is worth $35.00.
Expert:  Rob replied 4 years ago.
Hi
No, you hadn't really made it clear which part you wanted, thats why i asked you to look at the pictures. You had already diagnosed the part you wanted.
What exactly wa it that you wanted me to say for you to accept my answer?
Im not sure what else you'd like me to help you with, but if i can id be only too happy

Thanks
Rob

Edited by Rob on 8/1/2010 at 4:19 PM EST
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
What pictures?
Expert:  Rob replied 4 years ago.
Hi
If you re read my second reply, it says

"Please go here scroll down about half way. Is this what you mean?"

If you click on the word in blue, in the original post, it will take you to the pictures of what it is that i think you are talking about. I sent you this because your description of the part was not clear and I was trying to locate the part for you

Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Very confusing, willing to pay but not $35.00
Expert:  Rob replied 4 years ago.
Hi
If you would like to pay me for helping you, that would be appreciated.
The money you have already paid is held as a deposit.
When you click the accept button it is split between the owners of the website and myself.
If you would be happier to pay a different amount you can email customer services via the "help" button at the bottom of this page.
They will carry out your wishes

Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

As stated before, I'm willing to pay a fair amount for your limited assistance would

$15.00 be acceptable?

Expert:  Rob replied 4 years ago.
Hello
If you think thats fair, then that would be fine, thank you

Rob
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks, Rob