The fact that the oven does everything but heat, rules out safety switches. The problem is in the magnetron high voltage(4,000 volts) circuit. Due to the high voltage present, when the circuit is powered up, it's not considered a DIY job, and it requires special test equipment, used by a trained service person, to determine which componet(s) have failed. It's best to call someone to diagnose the problem.
If my answer helps you, please click the 'accept' button.
Thank you for choosing justanswer.