John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have a Conservator two door Old that serve water and ice

Customer Question

I have a Conservator two door "Old" that serve water and ice on front door. I need to know how to replace the 1/4" plastic tube line that serve the water in front door, I am in Puerto Rico there is no tech around here. Need diagrams , if you have. The line broke at the corner bottom of the door and there i not long enogh to place a connector
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joan-Mod replied 6 years ago.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.
Thanks for your question!
I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet.
I will go ahead and try to find an Expert to assist you with your question and appreciate your patience. You will receive an email notification when an Expert replies to you, just as you did here.
Please do not reply to this message unless you do not need further help. If that is the case, please let me know and I can assist you with that.
Please remember that if you get a satisfactory answer from your Expert to click the green accept button so the Expert is compensated for a job well done. Positive feedback is appreciated by them also. :)
If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below: