Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech

Where is the model #of my new maytag elec range.

Customer Question

Where is the model #of my new maytag elec range.???
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tom Johnston replied 6 years ago.
If you pull out the drawer it should be on the frame.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
model #MER 7662 ? Q 1

Is there a problem with the unit because you never said there was a problem.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Expert:  Chas replied 6 years ago.
Hi, my name is Chas, I am hoping that I will be able to help you with your problem today..

Feel behind the control panel, there should be a metal that that you can flip up and see the model and serial number of the range,

Your acceptance of my answer if helpful to you, requires that you press the GREEN ACCEPT button, this will allow me to get credit for helping you today, The deposit you paid in the beginning is just that and does not transfer to any experts until you press it...

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK should not be given, I am willing if my advice is not SATISFACTORY to give you a refund of your deposit. I cannot know everything since I am not there with you to see all the conditions that the appliance we are talking about,

Pressing the ACCEPT button will not stop me from continue to helping you in the future if needed on the problem we are working on..

If you are on a SUPSCRIPTION PLAN for JustAnswers you still need to press the GREEN ACCEPT button, you will not be charged more than you monthly subscription rate you have??

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory