Tom Johnston
Tom Johnston, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 years experience
14207197

I HAVE A F5 ERROR CODE ON MY TWO OUTER STOVE KNOBS THIS CODE

I HAVE A F5 ERROR CODE ON MY TWO OUTER STOVE KNOBS THIS CODE IS FOR AN ELECTRONIC OVEN CONTROL HOW DO I INSTALL AND BUY ONE THANK YOU
You can order it at www.appliancepartspro.com Pull the stove out remove the back panel for the controls.There are 4 screws holding it.Just transfer the wires from the old to the new.It is pretty easy to do.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Tom Joseph Redmond i can not find your anwser to my question could you send it again. thank you.

You can order it at http://www.appliancepartspro.com/ Pull the stove out remove the back panel for the controls.There are 4 screws holding it.Just transfer the wires from the old to the new.It is pretty easy to do.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
XXXXX XXXXXph Redmond i think you gave me a part number in your answer. idon't have it
AP3776965 this is the part #