applianceguy, Customer Service
Experience:  Ten Years experience. Certified in most major brands Including Whirlpool Frigidaire maytag Amana.

I put two pairs of tennis shoes and a rug in my front loading

I put two pairs of tennis shoes and a rug in my front loading washer. It stopped prior to the spin cycle. I took the items out and attempted to complete the cycle; it makes noise like it is draining the water at the bottom of the washer but really is not doing anything. It runs through the cycle and then flashes all of the starting lights and beeps three times. The water remains in the bottom.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  applianceguy replied 6 years ago.
Hi, what is the make and model # ?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Kenmore, Model 417 48102701 from the inside the door. Does that help?
It sounds like the pump is blocked up. Unplug washer and remove bottom front panel, there are screws under the panel. The pump is behind that panel, it has two hoses going to it. Have towels ready.Remove screws holding the pump down and remove clamps for hoses. Pull off the hoses and look in the pump for blockage.