applianceguy, Customer Service
Experience:  Ten Years experience. Certified in most major brands Including Whirlpool Frigidaire maytag Amana.

My Front loading steam Whirlpool washing machine keeps displaying

My Front loading steam Whirlpool washing machine keeps displaying the F35 code. I looked in the guide, and the guide does not address this code. Please help.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  applianceguy replied 6 years ago.
Hi, can you give me the model # XXXXX behind the door?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
This is a pressure sensor failure. Unplug unit and remove main top. On the back right side you will see a square piece the has a hose going to it, check the hose connections and make sure the hose does not have any holes in it. If that checks ok you will need to check the air trap is not blocked. The air trap is the vent on the back right corner. Remove the back panel and vent, blow through or run water through the vent. If the vent is clear remove hose on the steamer and make sure it is not blocked. The steamer is the metal cylinder mounted under the main top in the back of washer. If all check good replace the pressure sensor. The tech sheet with all locations and error codes is located behind the lower front panel on the side wall of washer. Remove screws along the bottom panel and pull down and out to remove.