Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a Maytag french door- freezer on bottom with water and

I have a Maytag french door- freezer on bottom with water and ice dispenser fridge model # XXXXX My husband was filling a large water bottle when after 5 minutes the water stopped. We waited for it to start again like the manual says however the control panel seems to have stopped working: there are no lights beside anything except the door alarm and when any buttons are pushed it just beeps. When the ice or water buttons are pushed it just beeps and when the lever to dispense water is pushed it just beeps. Help!

you burned out the dispenser control, Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=this is not good, your not suppose to fill large bottles using the dispenser, this will fry the electronic because they overheat. you can order this on line if you wish, @ hope this helps, thanks Bryan

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hi Bryan, I ordered and received the dispenser control and have installed it but nothing has changed. Nothing on the dispenser is lighting up except for door alarm light and I still can't change the temperature or get ice or water?

thats not good its means the main control board is bad, Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=repair clinic doesn't have this though, they will take the dispenser board back however, you can order the main control board @ 165854&productGroupId=0046&supplierId=464&brandId=x&documentId=W0709143&keySuffixId=NA&modelNumber=x&keyId=0035&pageId=00001&productTypeId=x&searchModelNumber=MFI2266AES10&subCompDesc=Cabinet%20parts&brandDesc=MAYTAG&modelDesc=BOTTOM-MOUNT-REFRIGERATOR&blt=11 and it # XXXXX on this diagram, sorry, this happens sometimes when we are not there its hard to be sure, thanks, Bryan