Repairman1981, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  10 years Repairing Appliances, Factory Trained in Several Major Brands Self employed owner at All Better Appliance

I have the Thermador Freedom series with the separate freezer

Customer Question

I have the Thermador Freedom series with the separate freezer and refrigerator side by side built in units. Both are new. It sounds like the fan in the refrigerator unit is constantly running or something in the refrigerator is constantly running. Is this normal?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Repairman1981 replied 6 years ago.

Shouldn't be constant, however could be you just hear it everytime your in the room. For the next 24 hours make it a point to listen everytime your near it. If you hear it off, likely just coincidence you think it's running all the time. If it literally is, then you have a problem of some kind and hopefully your under warranty. These are bears to work on. Thanks!