John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

We have a thermador professional prds304 stovetop and oven.

Customer Question

We have a thermador professional prds304 stovetop and oven. As of tonight, one of the igniters won't turn off - even when the gas is not on. The only way to get it to turn off is to turn on the back burner on the same side, which obviously we can't leave on.

What should we do?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joan-Mod replied 6 years ago.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.
Thanks for your question!
I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet.
I will go ahead and try to find an Expert to assist you with your question and appreciate your patience. You will receive an email notification when an Expert replies to you, just as you did here.
Please do not reply to this message unless you do not need further help. If that is the case, please let me know and I can assist you with that.
Please remember that if you get a satisfactory answer from your Expert to click the green accept button so the Expert is compensated for a job well done. Positive feedback is appreciated by them also. :)
If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below: