Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service
14308609

My whirlpool front loading washer will not turn on. When I

My whirlpool front loading washer will not turn on. When I push the power button it just beeps at me
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Larry replied 6 years ago.
please remember we are not in your home to do the repair or test our self and cant always be 100% and can always overlook something / thanks

does the door lock when you press start?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The display will not even light up. I can't even get that far. I push the power button and it beeps a couple of times and that's it. I have no digital display. I have tested the outlet and its good.
the control board has went out and you will have to replace it to fix your problem and you can get it at a local appliance parts dealer near you with the model number ,, Glad i could help you with your problem today so please hit the accept button for me before you leave so i may be paid ,, Thanks
i will be off line for rest of the day to take my insulin and rest up so if you need more information please ask now or please hit the accept button for me or i will be back in the morning / thanks Larry
before i go off line, take my insulin and rest up is there anything else i can do for you today before I go