Frigidaire front loading washer
Mfg. date: 02/07
• First sign of a problem was water was starting to fill then would stop, the control board seemed to be counting down and clicking but nothing would happen
• Same with the drum, it would start to turn and then stop
• When I replaced the main control board, again the water would start to fill then stop
• When I turn to the “drain and spin” cycle it would start to pump out then stop, the drum would not turn
• Would bad water control valves affect the “drain/spin” cycle? (I was thinking it was a water problem, but wouldn’t the “drain/spin” cycle still run?)
• Would a bad pressure switch shut everything down like this?
• There is another control board (door lock), could this be shutting down the machine? The door does lock, and then unlock after a cycle.
• The small hose going from the water pump to the pressure switch appears clear as I can blow air through it from the upper end by the switch
• The screens on the water control valves are clean