John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a whirlpool quiet partner 1 dishwasher and it wont turn

Customer Question

I have a whirlpool quiet partner 1 dishwasher and it wont turn on.
I just moved into the place today I started it and it started then stopped and now wont turn on at all. I checked all the fuses and also waited to see if it would reset but nothing. What else could be wrong?

Also the water may not have been turned on.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joan-Mod replied 6 years ago.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.
Thanks for your question!
I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet.
I will go ahead and try to find an Expert to assist you with your question and appreciate your patience. You will receive an email notification when an Expert replies to you, just as you did here.
Please do not reply to this message unless you do not need further help. If that is the case, please let me know and I can assist you with that.
Please remember that if you get a satisfactory answer from your Expert to click the green accept button so the Expert is compensated for a job well done. Positive feedback is appreciated by them also. :)
If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

Best,
Joan
Moderator
Expert:  Chas replied 6 years ago.
Hi, my name is Chas, I am hoping that I will be able to help you with your problem today..

Thank you for using JustAnswer's for your appliance questions, Myself and all the other experts are anxious to help you with your problem today. If you will please explain your problem and the model and serial number we can get started...

THe compete model number should be on the open of the tub when you open the door on the unit..

WARNING, if you use the OPT OUT button on the tool bar, this will bar me from answering back to you. once pressed I cannot answer anymore of your questions...Use this button with caution...