kingcobra80, Repair Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience repairing/installing various appliances

I have a sunbeam YLR2-5-24H2 water dispenser. The hot water

Customer Question

I have a sunbeam YLR2-5-24H2 water dispenser. The hot water tap switch broke and I got a replacement. How do I remove the front panel to access the taps?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joan-Mod replied 6 years ago.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.
Thanks for your question!
I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet.
I will go ahead and try to find an Expert to assist you with your question and appreciate your patience. You will receive an email notification when an Expert replies to you, just as you did here.
Please do not reply to this message unless you do not need further help. If that is the case, please let me know and I can assist you with that.
Please remember that if you get a satisfactory answer from your Expert to click the green accept button so the Expert is compensated for a job well done. Positive feedback is appreciated by them also. :)
If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

Expert:  kingcobra80 replied 6 years ago.
I believe there are just clips that hold it in place but to be sure call this number 1-877-383-6399. This is the manufacturers support line and they should be able to help you. I have never taken this particular model apart so I do not want to steer you the wrong way.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I don't think referring me to the Appliance Mfg. is an answer that will help me. I could have done that myself, but they are only available on weekdays. Sorry, but referring me to something else isn't worth anything to me.