Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a Kenmore washing machine, model #11026642500. Its

I have a Kenmore washing machine, model #11026642500. It's 4 years old. It will fill with water, but won't cycle. If I manually turn the timer, it will spin and drain, but will not agitate. It will agitate only on heavy duty cycle, and only if I put exactly on the spot to make it do so. Gentle and normal cycle will not agitate. I've already replaced the lid switch and the timer. Could this be the motor?

you already replaced the timer and lid switch so we need to know are you sure its spinning or is this just draining? open the lid and put it in spin and push the lid switch down and see if it actually spins, let me know, thanks Bryan

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes, it spins.
ok the water level control is bad, the part # XXXXX XXXXX
3366847 Sears says this is back ordered,

you will need to search parts sites to find this, its in the conttrol panel, thanks Bryan

Part 2696