Tom Johnston
Tom Johnston, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 years experience
14207197

Hi, we have recently aquired an old Kelvnator fridge. I was

Hi, we have recently aquired an old Kelvnator fridge. I was wondering if you can tell me how old it is? Model # XXXXX Serial # XXXXX It is in fairly good condition and still runs well.... thanks julie
Info Request
6/8/2010 at 2:53 PM (1 day and 3 hours later)
This is Joan and I am a Moderator:
Thanks for your question! I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when, for example:

1. The question may be unclear.
2. The question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained adequately online.
3. The Experts that are online are simply unable to answer your question.
4. The question price you selected is low for the complexity of the question.
Please feel free to re-word your question [or increase the price] if you feel that may be the reason. [Of course, you are not required to increase the price.]

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.
If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx

Best,
Joan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Hi Joan thank you for getting back to me, I was curious as to the age of our fridge, it is a Kelvinator with a rounded top and pull handle that locks the fridge. it has a manufactures ID plate that simple says Model Sb 553 SERIAL BW 44069

Regards Julie

That fridge is from the late 50s early 60s.
Tom Johnston, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 20 years experience