Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a Bosch Maxx Classic washing machine that needs stabilising

I have a Bosch Maxx Classic washing machine that needs stabilising to stop it moving particularly when washing towels. I think I have a set of stabilisers they look like white bicycle pedals but I don't know where to put them. Thanks, Jan
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

If you did not include a model # XXXXX your question please do on you second reply if possible,this helps us serve you faster.

I think what you have is the shipping bolts. do you have the model #?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes I think you are right they are the shipping bolts. When I had the maintenance man out to fix a small leak he said they should have been fitted by the removalist. So how do I stop the machine from moving across the dance floor. I have got the balance right by screwing down the 4 corners.
Here are the numbers off the back of the machine. I don't know what's what so I have included all the details:
Type WKM41 IPX4
WAE 24270AU

Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
have you moved this without the shipping pins in place? I fear you may have a broken shock.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thankyou Bryan
We have moved house 3 times without the shipping pins in place despite me telling the removalists that the shipping pins needed putting in.
Should I now get a Bosch Maintenance man to come and have a look?
I will press the accept button for you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
yes unfortunately its best in this machine to have a tech do this, there may be something broken, these can be difficult machines to work on, thanks Bryan