Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

My frigidaire gallary oven door locked and we cant open it.

My frigidaire gallary oven door locked and we can't open it. I actually have lasagna in the oven and need to get it out. Can you help

If you did not include a model # XXXXX your question please do on you second reply if possible,this helps us serve you faster.

try putting this is self clean and push the door in at the top then hit cancel , see if it unlocks.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Model #GLGF 388AQD - Nothing is working on the panel. We see the time and the "door locked" and that's it

ok, well you will need to get behind the oven and there is a door lock motor assembly. Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=# XXXXX in this diagram, you will need to replace the lock assembly, there is a rod on it that you can take off to get the door open, thats about all you can do , you can order the part @ hope this helps, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Hi Bryan - thanks for helping us open our oven door on Sunday. But, just for your information, nothing was actually broken. There is a lock button on the control panel and if you press it for 3 seconds, it will lock the door and control panel. In order to unlock, you must hold the lock button for 3 seconds. We didnt realize this until my husband read the manual.

ok thanks , some have the button , I didn't realize that you didn't try that , I figured you did, thanks Bryan