Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a Maytag Gemini oven. The ON indicator light remains

I have a Maytag Gemini oven. The ON indicator light remains lit after all functions turned off. What can I do?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

If you did not include a model # XXXXX your question please do on you second reply if possible,this helps us serve you faster.

is this the indicator light for a burner?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
It is the only ON indicator in front (adjacent to burner controls. Maytag Gemini 750 series.
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
ok this means one of the infinite switches is bad, in order to tell which one you would need to take this apart and pull one pilot wire (thats what the call them) off one at a time from each burner. when the light goes out thats the bad one, you will need to unplug this as you take the wires off and tape them while you turn it back on to test, its kinda a pain to do though, I would need a full model # XXXXX go any further however.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I guess I need a Maytag technician to come because it may be difficult for me . Thanks. I will accept.
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
yes this can be a difficult task, I'm sorry I don't have an easy solution for you, well wishes and thanks. Bryan