Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a frigidair washer / dryer combo (washer is top load

I have a frigidair washer / dryer combo (washer is top load on the bottom). One of the 3 fins inside the dryer is loose. I need to get to the outside to tighten it. I took the top 4 screws of and poped the fron off the top 2 clip brackets and I can see the bolts I need to tighten through a 1 inch gap. How do I get the dryer front competly off so I can thighten the bolts.

If you did not include a model # XXXXX your question please do on you second reply if possible,this helps us serve you faster.

the best way to tighten these is to remove the top of the dryer, there are screws all the way around the top if you remove them and lift the top you can tighten the screws for the paddles, hope this helps, thanks Bryan

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The dryer is a side loader on top of the washer. I only see screws on the top. What holds the bottom
can you get me a model #? you don't take the whole dryer off just the top panel at the very top of the dryer, if you can get me the model I'll send diagrams if I can find them, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

These numbers are taped on a sticker inside the drywer door

does this held?

ok, take part # XXXXX off, its the top of the dryer and thats how you get to the fin screws,