Jim Burgess
Jim Burgess, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Liscensed Appliance Repair, Liscensed HVACR 28 years exp, 20 years exp in Home Service
26594720

I have a sharp cash register XE-A41S. How do I program it

I have a sharp cash register XE-A41S. How do I program it so it will go back to zero after I Z every day instead of accumulating the balance
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jim Burgess replied 6 years ago.

Good Afternoon.

You can go to the following site and download the manual for your cash register. Then you can print it , it explains how to zero out after you Z each day. I had to get a manual from this site for a cash register, it was very helpful and informative. By printing it you can have it on hand. .http://manualsforall.com/sharp-cash-register-user-manuals.html.

Have a great day and thanks

Jim

Reminder : Please click accept if I have been of any assistance to you , so I may be paid for my time and knowledge , feedback greatly appreciated and bonuses welcome.

Thanks again

Jim

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I have looked at the manual but cannot find just the right way of programming this way

What page were you on.?

Hello

I got my information from page 57 , programming the Z function. If you cannot figure it out from this, then I would call a local office machine company, try a smaller company not the large office supply companies, make sure the company you call does office machine repair etc, they will walk you through the programming. Hope this helps.

Jim