Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.

I have the following fridge purchased from the Brick about

I have the following fridge purchased from the Brick about a year and a half ago. The model is MF12266AES and the series 10060410LX. Here's the problem:
I've ensured the water line is fully open, it's making ice, there's no indication the filter needs to be replace (again) but we have lost the ability to dispense either water or ice from the door. The light also doesn't work anymore, however display for temperature is functional. I've tried turning it on/off (possibly resetting it?) as well as completely removing it from the power source. It's really annoying. Please help!!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
Hi the ice making system and the water system are two separate systems. The only part the 2 systems have in common is the control panel in the door. You will need to remove the panel above the aperture and replace the control board. Mike
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
How would I replace the control panel? Should that not be part of the warrantee?
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
Absolutely, I would contact customer service and schedule a repair call under the warranty. Mike