Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a down draft Jenn air gas range Mod# JGS9900BDS. Half

I have a down draft Jenn air gas range Mod# XXXXX Half of the touch pad control panel has stopped working (set up/clean, convect, rapid preheat, more options, and vent fan). If I unplug and replug the unit they sometime work again. Do I need to replace the panel??
this is a common problem and yes, the touchpanel has gone bad unfortunately so you'll need to replace the front control panel. Below is a link to the part you'll need to order and replace. I would check the manual if your unit is under 5 years old because often this part is warrantied for 5 years.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I am handy and have repaired clothes dryer/washer elements and bearings before. How tricky is it to replace this control panel?
very easy actually. Just remove all the knobs and the screws going in behind the knobs (holding onto the gas valves). Then open the door and remove the screws coming in from the bottom of the control panel going up and the panel should just pull off.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hope I can still ask another question. I talked with Jenn Air and they need the Jenn Air part number rather than the "" number. Do you have the Jenn Air number for ps2348909?
yes. W10206071 is the number