Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.

Hello, I am trying to identify the type of stove in my

Customer Question

I am trying to identify the type of stove in my mother's home and trying to find a model number or whatever I need to get the manual information on this item. My mother recently passed away so there is no help there. The name on the stove is SEARS CLASSIC

That is written on the broiler door. The best way I can describe this stove is that it has a tray type drawer where the burners are and when using four burners you have to pull this tray out. The broiler is on the left and the oven is on the right. The broiler and oven are on top of the range part. The whole stove sits on a storage type cabinet.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
Hi without a model number you will not be able to get any information on this stove. The number should be located in the drawer or around the door jamb and look something like this 665.12345678