Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service

kenmore elite dishwasher will not start

Customer Question

kenmore elite dishwasher will not start
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Larry replied 6 years ago.
please remember we are not in your home to do the repair or test our self and cant always be 100% and can always overlook something / thanks

if you ran it though the reset as it shows and still acting this way then you are going to have to replace the control board to fix this problem ,, sorry ,,, the part number is(NNN) NNN-NNNNand you can get it at a local appliance parts dealer near you ,,, Glad i could help you with your problem today so please hit the accept button for me before you leave so i may be paid ,, Thanks
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

After sitting overnight, my son went down stairs and the dishwasher started and ran. i didnt need a new control board.

then the reset did work but you did not give it time and if it happens again then you will need to replace the board,,, thank you