Craig
Craig, Electrical Technician
Experience:  33 years experience electrical troubleshooting industrial equipment and control systems.
21549903

How do you set the time zone on a Sharp Atomic clock

Customer Question

How do you set the time zone on a Sharp Atomic clock model spc900?

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Craig replied 4 years ago.

Hit the "time" button 3 times until PM shows up in the day position. Then I used my up and down buttons to change it to the correct time zone. Once you change the batteries you need to leave the receiver and the clock pretty close together until they start communicating again.

Craig, Electrical Technician
Experience: 33 years experience electrical troubleshooting industrial equipment and control systems.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
did not work
Expert:  Craig replied 4 years ago.
While in the normal time display mode, press and hold the SET button for 2 seconds until the hour number flashes.

Press the ADJUST button to set the hour (be sure to set AM and PM correctly)

Press the SET button again. The minutes will begin to flash. Set the minutes with the ADJUST button.

Use the SET button to toggle through seconds, date, month, and year, and use the ADJUST button to set each just as you did for hours and minutes.

Once you're through, press the MODE button to return to the normal time display.

Also, to set your time zone, press the MODE button to display the alarm time, and then press the SET button (don't hold it down) to toggle through the time zones).

Finally, to toggle between 12-hour and 24-hour display, press the SET button while you're in the normal time mode.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

What i have on back of my clock time,up down max/min,below alm on/off sync, channel, c/f these are the only buttons on clock

Expert:  Craig replied 4 years ago.
Press 'alarm' then
  • Enter the Alarm Time Mode.
  • Press the [SET] button to set the desired time zone. Refer to the Time Zone map on the display, P=Pacific, M=Mountain, C=Central and E=Eastern.
  • Press the [MODE] to return to the time mode position.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes it does in my day widow i have langage

Expert:  Craig replied 4 years ago.

I have searched high and low and can not lay my hands on the manual for your clock! I am going to have to get you to call Sharp directly.
Do you have a manual? keep trying button combinations

http://www.sharpusa.com/CustomerSupport/ContactUs/ContactUsProductSupport.aspx

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Here look at back time up- down max/min below these are alm on/off - sync - channel - c/f

Expert:  Craig replied 4 years ago.

Try going through the 'time' button. Press and hold button, press three times and anything you can try there may get you to the time zone function.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

My finger is sore from pushing the time zone can you help?

Expert:  Craig replied 4 years ago.

Have you tried contacting Sharp yet.

Expert:  Craig replied 4 years ago.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.