Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

The sides of my refrigerator are very hot on the outside, and

The sides of my refrigerator are very hot on the outside, and water is collecting inside the fridge on the bottom, yet everything else seems ok. Whats going on?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

If you did not include a model # XXXXX your question please do on you second reply if possible,this helps us serve you faster.

ok the reason its hot is the condenser fan in the back next to the compressor has stopped pull the refrigerator away from the wall and check that, the water in the fresh food section is from the defrost drain hole being clogged, take the back panel off (inside) the freezer and pour really hot water on the ice under the coils until the water drains freely, hope this helps, thanks Bryan