Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

my jennair electric convection wall oven JJW9527 fails to have

my jennair electric convection wall oven JJW9527 fails to have any lighted digital display I have checked and the circuit breaker is OK, when you press on the controls there is a 'beep' but no activity

.

this means the clock has failed, if this beeps when you press a key then the clock is getting power , Part 696675there is no display on the clock at all correct?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
No display on the clock at all. I have the unit that has an attached microwave above it, my manual has other numbers on it, JJw9527,9627,9530,9630,JMW9527 and JMW9530
you will need to replace the clock, you can order this @ http://www.repairclinic.com/SSPartDetail.aspx?s=t-JMW9527-%3d%3di696675&PartID=696675 this will take care of your issue, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
how do I put this part in? the model number is XXXXX
you need to remove the control panel and it just plugs in, there are four screws holding it in, heres the only diagram I can find,
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Yes, I think I can do it, thanks so much for the help!! I can start the oven 'blindly' and it does heat up, thanks so much this is a great service!!
your welcome well wishes, thanks, Bryan