Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech

my washer maytag neptune tl is stuck in wash cycle

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 6 years ago.

Hi, my name isXXXXX am hoping that I will be able to help you with your problem today..

Does it allow you to change the cycles on the unit or just does not respond to anything?

WARNING, if you use the OPT OUT button on the tool bar, this will bar me from answering back to you. once pressed I cannot answer anymore of your questions...Use this button with caution...

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
does not change from wash to spin to rinse anything. it will not spin if I do these thing manually either. JUST WONT DO ANYTHING BUT WASH CYCLE
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Expert:  Justin replied 6 years ago.

Are you receiving any error codes?

Expert:  Chas replied 6 years ago.

You have a bad clutch/pulley, this is part number 12002211, You can order the parts you need from the following places,,,, or, all of these places offer easy returns and reasonable prices for their items.

I have also included a link for the service manual for your machine, just click on the blue link below to download it to your computer..

Your acceptance of my answer if helpful to you, requires that you press the GREEN ACCEPT button, this will allow me to get credit for helping you today, The deposit you paid in the beginning is just that and does not transfer to any experts until you press it...

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK should not be given, I am willing if my advice is not SATISFACTORY to give you a refund of your deposit. I cannot know everything since I am not there with you to see all the conditions that the appliance we are talking about,

Pressing the ACCEPT button will not stop me from continue to helping you in the future if needed on the problem we are working on..

If you are on a SUPSCRIPTION PLAN for JustAnswers you still need to press the GREEN ACCEPT button, you will not be charged more than you monthly subscription rate you have??

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

If possible will please leave me Positive feedback as we are graded on our help to you. If you cannot leave Positive feedback please let me know why so I can try to help more.

Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=

Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=

Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=