Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have the duet washer and dryer. I was told by the moving

I have the duet washer and dryer. I was told by the moving company we are using that they refuse to move the washer unless the shipping bolts are in place. The problem is the washer and dryer were delivered and set up by Lowe's and they must have taken the bolts with them or discarded them after install. Are these bolts really nessesary? If so where can I get them before the 25th of June moving date. Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX

If you did not include a model # XXXXX your question please do on you second reply if possible,this helps us serve you faster.

yes the shipping bolts are necessary, you can break the tub without them, I will look them up for you and get back to you shortly, thanks. Bryan

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hey Bryan, The type and model # XXXXX XXXXX follows: Whirlpool Duet-ht washer. The model number taken from inside the glass door is: GHW9400PTO

this is the shipping bolt kit, Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=you can order them a @ click the blue link, they can have them to you in two days, thanks Bryan