Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

GE Profile Washer model WPSQ3120T6WW When the washer is

GE Profile Washer model: WPSQ3120T6WW

When the washer is leaking from below -- as the tub is filling, it's coming out on to the floor. There is no leak from the faucets or water in-take to the washer.

If you did not include a model # XXXXX your question please do on you second reply if possible,this helps us serve you faster.

this could be several different things, 1 the valve is leaking, 2 the pump hose is leaking, Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width= these hoses leak a lot they get a split in them, you will need to remove the front panel to see though, take a putty knife and about 3" in from the side there are clips between the top and front panel, push the clips up and pull out at the top of the panel, let me know what you find,

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
OK. I'll go an try that. May take me a while to do might want to go have some coffee or tea.

QUESTION: if it is the valve or pump hose, can these part be bought over-the-counter or must they be special ordered?
you can get these from a dealer or on line, let me know what you find, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The panel is off. Where do I look for the valve or pump?
ok on the right side of the washer in the bottom you will see th pump. the hose runs from the pump to the tub, put water in machine and see if its leaking , the valve is in the top in the control panel, towards the back,you will need to run the fill cycle to see where the water is comming from
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Alright. I'll run down to the basement and look for these.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I found the leak.

There's a black rubber hose connected to something on the left, but it's disconnected on the right and that's where to water is pouring out of. Where should the right side of the hose be connected?
that sounds like the water level hose, it connects up in the control panel, is it about 1/4"
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
This hose connected to the liquid bleach dispenser. I attached it to the opening and started to fill the tub. No leak!
ok thats the bleach dispenser hose, the diagrams don't show much, good job! thanks , Bryan