Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service

my frozen drink machine (slush) is not freezing. when the compressor

Customer Question

my frozen drink machine (slush) is not freezing. when the compressor kicks in, it makes a hissing sound and gets hot but no does not freeze the slush
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Larry replied 6 years ago.
please remember we are not in your home to do the repair or test our self and cant always be 100% and can always overlook something / thanks

if it makes a hissing sound and not cooling then it has a freon leak and thats the hissing you are hearing ,, you will need a CFC tech to come out, tap the lines, try to find the leak, patch it and recharge the system ,, this can cost up to $400 if the leak can be fixed ,, Glad i could help you with your problem today so please hit the accept button for me before you leave so i may be paid ,, Thanks