If you did not include a model # XXXXX your question please do on you second reply if possible,this helps us serve you faster.
can you get me the model #?
1. Check that the unit is plugged into a working outlet and for
2. Check for power going to Central Control Unit (CCU) by
listening for a click in the CCU when unit is plugged in. If no
click, replace CCU.
3. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
4. Check continuity of line cord and line filter.
5. Check harness connections to CCU.
6. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
7. Check the touch-pad/LED assembly by selecting different
cycles and changing the modifiers and options available to
confirm the touch-pad/LED is responding.
is this bringing up any fault codes?
Outlet has power, tested with other appliance. Pull off top, unplugged and replugged listening for click. Nothing. Is the CCU the litle square (like solenoid) device that the external power comes into, that then distributes power to the internal units? Do you have a CCU part number?
Yes. I found that same image while waiting. Sad part is we had an appliance repair company replace that board less than a year ago. Thanks for your help. cost me 300.00 last time.