Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Frigidair wall oven (GLEB3059FBC) stopped working after self-cleaning

Frigidair wall oven (GLEB3059FBC) stopped working after self-cleaning cycle. No heat from either element. Selecting clean resets to "off" after 15 seconds. When on 'bake", fan comes on and element on light alternates from bake to broil and back.

If you did not include a model # XXXXX your question please do on you second reply if possible,this helps us serve you faster.

the problem with these ovens is there can be a lot of different reasons for this, do you have a volt meter and know how to check continuity?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The model number in the request is GLEB30S9FBC. I do have a volt-meter. The oven is installed in the wall.
ok, the first thing you need to do is try reseting the thermal fuse, Part 499302this is on the back of the oven however i believe on this model, it may be behind the control panel though, its hard to tell bey the diagrams, when you find it try pressing the little red button and reseting it, heres the diagram, its part # XXXXX thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks Bryan. It will take a while to find help to remove the oven and reset the thermal breaker. After a close look at the diagram, part 119 seems to be on the back of the oven, inside the first layer of shell. If that works, I will accept your answer so you will be paid.
sure let me know, thanks Bryan