Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a SHU3035 model Bosch dishwasher that is 6 years old

I have a SHU3035 model Bosch dishwasher that is 6 years old and has worked but now the spot preventer dispenser has stopped working-- it seems blocked because the rinse agent level stays the same-- the cutlery, steelware and glasses are very stained. I tried putting in hot water, Coke-- nothing works and the compartment doesn't seem to dismantle easily for cleaning. What to do? Thank you!

If you did not include a model # XXXXX your question please do on you second reply if possible,this helps us serve you faster.

this is a common problem on these, Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width= you will need to replace the whole unit, this has a wax motor in it thats burnt out, orange part, Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=and sometimes these break inside , you can order this @ i would remove the dispenser and check to see if it broke inside, click here for the repair kits if it is, hope this helps, thanks, Bryan