Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Ive got a Kenmore XXXXXXXXX and with no light on the front

I've got a Kenmore XXXXXXXXX and with no light on the front panel inside the refrigerator side. Is there a resettable fuse?

If you did not include a model # XXXXX your question please do on you second reply if possible,this helps us serve you faster.

are you talking about the control panel lights? the part that tells you the settings? Part 961558

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
that's correct but it along with that I'm getting no frosting or power to the fan. basically, no power to anything but the lights.
you will need to replace this, #6 on this diagram, you can order this @ http://www.repairclinic.com/SSPartDetail.aspx?s=t-8201528-%3d%3di961558&PartID=961558 the part # XXXXX(NNN) NNN-NNNNis case you want to look for a better price, thanks Bryan